Event Cancellation by Sponsor
1. Moonstone reserves the right to cancel an event.
2. If Moonstone cancels an event, registrants will be provided with at least 24 hour notice of such cancellation and offered a full refund.
3. Should circumstances arise that result in the postponement of an event, Moonstone reserves the right to either issue a full refund or transfer registration to the same event at the new, future date.
Registration Cancellation by Participant
4. Unless specifically stated on registration materials, the deadline to receive a refund for your registration is 7 days prior the event.
5. Cancellations received after the stated deadline will not be eligible for a refund.
6. Refunds will not be made for registrants that are unable to attend an event.
7. Cancellations will be accepted in writing only and must be received by the stated cancellation deadline.
8. All refund requests must be made by the attendee or credit card holder.
9. Refund requests must include the name of the attendee and/or Invoice number.
10. These above policies apply to all Moonstone Events unless otherwise noted in the corresponding event materials. Please read all individual event information thoroughly.