1. Moonstone reserves the right to cancel an event.
2. If Moonstone cancels an event, registrants will be provided with at least 24 hour notice of such cancellation and offered a full refund.
3. Should circumstances arise that result in the postponement of an event, Moonstone reserves the right to either issue a full refund or transfer registration to the same event at the new, future date.
Registration Cancellation by Participant
4. Unless specifically stated on registration materials, the deadline to receive a refund for your registration is 7 days prior the event.
5. Cancellations received after the stated deadline will not be eligible for a refund.
6. Refunds will not be made for registrants that are unable to attend an event.
7. Cancellations will be accepted in writing only and must be received by the stated cancellation deadline.
8. All refund requests must be made by the attendee or credit card holder.
9. Refund requests must include the name of the attendee and/or Invoice number.
10. These above policies apply to all Moonstone Events unless otherwise noted in the corresponding event materials. Please read all individual event information thoroughly.
Company Group details
Moonstone Information Refinery (Pty) Ltd
Registration number: 2000/001874/07
Directors: Hjalmar Bekker, Jansie Moolman
Moonstone Compliance (Pty) Ltd
Registration number: 2002/020736/07
Moonstone Business School of Excellence (Pty) Ltd
Registration number: 2005/020855/07
Moonstone Intellectual Capital (Pty) Ltd
Registration number: 1999/009906/07
- The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Moonstone Information Refinery (Pty) Ltd and whilst we endeavour to keep the information up-to-date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Moonstone Information Refinerys prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the Republic of South Africa.
- In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
- Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Moonstone Information Refinery (Pty) Ltd. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
- Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Moonstone Information Refinery (Pty) Ltd takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control
- name and job title
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests
Controlling your personal information You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- • if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
- you may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
- you may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.