The purpose of TCF is to ensure that financial services firms and the individuals who work within them act in the interests of their customers and treat them fairly.
Focus Area:This CPD course provides an understanding of the importance of treating customers fairly (TCF). The course covers:
- TCF and why it was necessary
- TCF outcome 1 in relation to culture and governance
- TCF Outcome 2 on product suitability
- TCF outcome 3 on disclosure requirements
- TCF Outcome 4 in relation to suitable advice
- TCF Outcome 5 on performance and service expectations
- TCF Outcome 6 on requirements in relation to customer claims, complaints and product changes.
- The TCF self-assessment tool results and compiling a TCF compliance plan
Who should Attend:Financial Planners, Financial Advisors, Para-Planners, Business Owners, Business Employees
CPD Info:Webinar attendance will be tracked via Zoom. Learners also have to log in to their course page after the webinar to complete a final assessment and have to achieve a minimum of 60% to pass and obtain a certificate of completion.
09:00 - 09:15: Introduction to Treating Customers Fairly (TCF
09:15-09:25: Session 1 - TCF Outcome 1: Culture and governance
09:25-09:30: TCF Outcome 2: Product suitability
09:30-09:40: TCF Outcome 3: Disclosure
09:40-09:50: TCF Outcome 4: Suitable advice
09:50-10:00: TCF Outcome 5: Performance and service expectations
10:00-10:10: TCF Outcome 6: Claims, complaints and changes
10:10-10:30: Putting it all together Q & A