Moonstone Regulatory Update Workshop - 2017
In the financial services industry in South Africa, the only certainty is change. A number of regulatory changes with significant impact on the industry are in the pipeline.
Moonstone Compliance is pleased to announce that we will hosting another round of our very popular regulatory update workshops during September 2017.
As our regular attendees have come to expect, we will once again share what you need to know in a practical and understandable manner to allow you to make informed decisions on how the proposed changes will impact you and your business.
The workshops will again be facilitated by Billy Seyffert and Alan Holton and will cover:
- A brief update on the RDR
- The proposed changes to the Long- and Short-Term Insurance Regulations and the impact on remuneration
- The proposed changes to the Policyholder Protection Rules with a focus on replacement business
- The Financial Intelligence Centre Amendment Act and how it impacts Accountable Institutions
- The future of Fit and Proper and what will be expected of intermediaries
|Billy Seyffert||Alan Holton|
Click to see our booking guideline.